Are you looking out for a software that would give you lots of free microsoft points? We at Mediafirefiles have coded this software and is available for free to our readers for a short period of time. So grab it ASAP!
[success]What is a xBox Live Code Generator:[/success]
Microsoft Points are the cybernetic money of Xbox live Marketplace. These points allow users to purchase content without a credit card and to diminish the numerous small credit card transaction fees. Free Microsoft Points is every Xbox Live gamer’s dream. Well, here’s how to get Free Microsoft Points emailed completely free without using a credit card!
Obviously, there is no way somebody can give out Microsoft points for free; nevertheless there are some tactics for you to liberally pay them off in which they can then give you your free Microsoft points. It’s easy-going, boundless, and absolutely risk-free to get xbox live gold codes
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the rewards free points generator from below and follow the below steps:
[success]Steps to be followed to get free xbox live codes:[/success]
- Sign up and create an account.
- Once you are registered you are all set to start the process of attaining free Microsoft point. Click on the tab that says “offers”. Then set the category as “free”.
- This will provide you with a list of all the offers than can be redeemed for free.
- Click on any offer that you like, an online form is generated, fill in the particulars, and hang on for a while for the points to credit.
It’s not dispatched to your address, they e-mail the code to the e-mail address that you provide in the online form (so make sure that the e-mail address you provide is not fake) and then you merely key in it into your Xbox and you find yourself playing premium Xbox content in no time. So get started at this very moment and relish your free Microsoft points!
[warning] xBox Live Code Generator Features[/warning]
- Version : 2.04
- File Size: ~1 MB
$14(Free on MediaFireFiles.net)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/Mac/Linux